Monday, November 30, 2009

The Weekend So far

Well Saturday was gone... and of what was remained on Saturday, I had a nice shower and some yummy Maggi and was off to bed. I knew that the Jet Lag was looming somewhere over my head, finally it knocked me of my sleep at 3:00am I was trying to ward it off and get some sleep but gave up by 4:00. Logged in to see if anyone was online. Phuff no one... there went my thoughts of catching up with all back at home. Finally, got hold of Ranjani and spoke to her for a while and then asked her to call up home and get them online which she diligently did. After bidding bye to her(She commented that my voice is already sounding like an NRI) called up home and spoke to all. I am sure Google have revolutionized the web. G talk in an amazing thing and for the first time in my last three trips to US I was able to talk to people without the hassles of a calling card. Google rocks!!!!.

Act 1:
After debating what to have for breakfast, decided that I need to do some grocery shopping. Got ready and a quick phone call to the Discount Cab saw that I was on my way to Fry's Market place. Its amazing how here they maintain the discipline of having the things the same way for years to come. After shopping had some croissants for breakfast and the cab diligently dropped me back to my hotel.

Act 2:
Once back from all the shopping i let my culinary skills act and the result was Puliyogare. Whoever said I will famish.... I dare ... LoL.

Act 3:
Well thought of having a nap but ended up sleeping at Indian time zone from 12:00 to 6:00.
I wonder when I will get over the jetlag. Evening was uneventful after all what can you expect. Watched America's Sweethearts and chatted with a couple of office mates. For dinner had tortilla, chutney pudi with curd and engaged myself with Micheal Chricton's Congo. The book is as gripping as the movie. Dozed off to a sleep to see myself awake at 4:00 am (Ah at least an improvement of an hour when compared to yesterday !!!) and typing this to you guys.

More to come... Have a nice day.


2 comments:

Satyadeep Singh said...

Jet Lag will get over on the day you start for Bengaluru again....

Pradeep said...

Ohhh.... I am there for three months !!!!